Coppola Alimentari S.r.l. (hereinafter the “Company” or the “Data controller”), with registered office in Via Macello 3/9, 84085 Mercato San Severino (Salerno), VAT code 05151240651, is the “Data controller” of Your personal data provided by you at the time of registration on the website www.coppolasalerno.com (hereinafter the “Website”). It is possible to send requests or communications to the Data controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. This information content is intended to natural people who are not resident or physically located in the United States (including American Samoa, Guam, the Norther Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico) and Canada. All the services and the products available on the website are not offered or directed to natural people resident or physically located in the United States (including American Samoa, Guam, the Norther Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico) and Canada. The Company does not assume any responsibility in the case of disclosure by third parties, and towards the above-mentioned Countries, of any information, offers or services available through the Website.
The simple access to the Website does not require the insertion of Your personal details. In order to use the online service “contacts”, receive the Company’s newsletter or have access to further additional services, you will be required to insert Your personal data at the time of registration.
Personal data are inserted by users through the services that are available on the website. These services will be processed with security measures adequate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations provided by the EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”). According to this regulation, the processing of Your personal data will be based on the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of Your privacy and rights. The present privacy notice only refers to the Website and does not to refer to other websites that may be accessed by the user through redirect links located on the pages of our website. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, thereby, we provide You with the following information:
1. The Company collects and processes Your personal data for the following purposes: a) providing feedbacks to any reports or requests for information submitted by You; b) sending newsletters and promotional communications relating to the Company's products; and c) sending surveys for customers satisfaction relating to the products offered by the Company. The processing of personal data for the provision of the aforementioned services may also take place by communicating the data to third party companies pursuant to article 4 of this information notice (that shall be appointed by the Company as data processors) for the technical and administrative management of the services. The legal basis of the processing for the above-mentioned purposes is Your consent.
2. The disclosure of Your personal data is optional, on the understanding that the refusal to disclose the data or to provide consent to the processing referred to under article 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) of this information notice will result in the impossibility to receive feedbacks to Your requests or reports, to receive communications relating to the Company’s products, as well as to include you in the activities of customer satisfaction surveys for the purposes of improving our services.
3. The processing will be carried out either manually and using electronic tools, in accordance to any necessary precautions to ensure the security and privacy of Your information pursuant to the GDPR. Your personal data may be processed within our Company by all the people in charge of processing appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations provided by GDPR, and by employees of other companies forming part of the Coppola Foods Group, which shall operate as Data processors.
4. The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs linked to the aforementioned purposes and particularly to professional, companies or other structures entrusted by us for the provision of services concerning newsletters, promotional communications and surveys about customer satisfaction.
5. Your personal data will be retained on servers available to the Company and located within the European Union. The Company will not transfer Your personal data outside of European Union.
6. Your personal data will be retained for the time necessary to provide the services requested by you or to provide feedbacks to Your requests. In case you have entered into a contract with the Company, Your personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, the personal data related to the execution of the contract will be retained for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period established by law for enforcing or defending a right in Court.
7. You can exercise Your rights at any time against the Data controller, pursuant to the articles 15-22 of the GDPR, that are summarised below for Your ease of reference. In particular, You have the right:
We kindly remind you that You also have the right to appeal to the Italian Data Protection Authority (Piazza Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Roma RM) or any other competent Authority in order to enforce your rights related to Your personal data.
8. The Data controller is Coppola Industria Alimentare S.r.l., with registered office in via Macello, 3/9, 84085 Mercato San Severino (Salerno), VAT code 05151240651. The list of data processors appointed by the Company is available at the offices of the data controller and it could be requested by sending an email to the email address email@example.com. By writing to the same email address, You will be able to exercise Your rights referred to in paragraph 7 above.
• memorize the preferences entered by the visitor;
• avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as user name and password;
• analyse the use of the services and content provided by the Website to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered. The processing is carried out by the Data controller with automated tools. Except for technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data depends to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the site after having read the information in short form (banner) and to take advantage of the services that involve the installation of cookies.
Types of cookie used by the Website
These types of cookies allow the proper functioning of certain sections of the Website. They are divided into two categories: persistent and session.
1. persistent cookie: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
2. session cookie: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary for you to view the Website correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, and will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus invalidating some features or the visualization of the pages of the site).
The Website uses analytical cookies from Crazy Egg, which are used to provide reports to the Company on how visitors interact with the Website. The information collected is used for the purpose of analysing the interactions of users with the Website and therefore to allow improvements of the services provided through the Website. For more information, see the information notice available at the following web address: https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy.
Third parties Cookies
Through the Website some cookies may be installed from Third parties’ websites that are not controlled nor operated by the Company. These third parties – different and distinct from the Company, are the only and exclusive responsible for any possible violations of legal and contractual provisions that could be performed during the dissemination or the use of their cookies. The Company does not have the control of information provided by third parties cookies nor access to these data. These information are exclusively and entirely controlled by such third societies on the basis of the respective privacy policies.
Namely, on the Website it is installed the profiling cookie "LinkedIn Insight Tag" provided by LinkedIn. This cookie allows the Company to receive reports about the behaviour of visitors on the Website and about the interaction of visitors of the Website with the Company's promotional advertisements.
In addition, Facebook's "Facebook Pixel" cookie is installed on the Website, which allows the Company to track conversions that occur on the Website as a result of the adverts that it is running on Facebook. For instance, in case it is needed to monitor the accessions to a particular campaign advertised on Facebook, the cookie communicates to Facebook every time a user has joined a particular campaign on the Website. Facebook compares the conversion event with the group of people to which the advertisement was shown or who clicked on it, in order to provide the Company with useful information to detect the return on investment for the advertising costs.
The Website, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies that do not allow identification of the user, as these are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
The aforementioned solutions may prevent the user from using certain features or viewing parts of the Website.
Websites and third-party services
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
1. Run the Chrome Browser
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url input window for navigation
3. Select Settings
4. Click Show Advanced Settings
5. In the "Privacy" section click on the "Content settings" button
6. In the "Cookies" section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow data to be saved locally;
- Modify local data only until the browser is closed. Prevent sites from setting cookies
- Block third parties cookies and website data “Manage” exceptions for some websites Delete one or all cookies. For more information visit the page https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
1. Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url input window for navigation
3. Select Options
4. Select the Privacy panel
5. Click Show Advanced Settings
6. In the "Privacy" section click on the "Content settings" button
7. In the "Tracking" section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Ask the websites not to make any tracking;
- Notify sites to be tracked,
- Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data
8. From the "History" section you can:
- By enabling "Use custom settings" select to accept third parties cookies (always, from most visited sites or never) and to store them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox closes or ask each time)
- Remove individual cookies stored. For more information visit the page https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
1. Run the Internet Explorer Browser
2. Click the Tools button and select Internet Options
3. Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section change the slider according to the desired action for cookies:
1. Run the Safari Browser
2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and press Privacy
3. In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
4. To view which sites have stored cookies click on Details. For more information visit the page
IOS Safari (mobile devices)
1. Run the iOS Safari Browser
2. Tap on Settings and then Safari
3. Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: "Never", "Third party and advertisers" or "Always"
4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and then on Delete Cookies and data. For more information visit the page https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
How to disable third parties cookies
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences on third parties profiling cookies, please visit https://www.youronlinechoices.com.
How to disable cookies using the operating system
Many operating systems allow to limit the tracking of advertising content associated with the user's device ID. You can change the settings directly from your device. Therefore, we kindly invite you to consult the operating manual of your operating system or contact the relevant service centre for more information on how to adjust or change the relevant settings.